Thursday 21 February 2013

DAY THREE

Thursday February 22, 2013

DAY THREE -  Todays post will be quite short.  First because I am exhausted, second because today the challenge asks for a list of things you don't like about yourself, but they put a limit of 2 on it.  Doesn't leave much room to expand.  Ill try to do one physical and one emotional/inner dislike.  I guess its good to have a limit but I think it should be more like 5.  I understand that you should never be too hard on yourself or point out your flaws as when you point them out others will notice them.  Someone could see you as something close to perfect, think you are the most beautiful person in the world but if all you do is point out your flaws and imperfections and weaknesses they will have no choice but to start seeing them as well.  Here goes....

1) I don't like my hip/buns/thigh area.  I hate that I have a ghetto booty that doesn't fit my body right, and my love handles drive me absolutely mental. I buy pants at least a size too big so that it doesn't cut into my body at all and give me the muffin top look.

2) I don't like my need to be loved.  My desire to be so deeply in love so far exceeds anything I have ever experienced that it creates somewhat of a false expectation.  I want the fairytale life subconsciously and that's not good.  I have no doubt that I will be loved like carl loves ellie one day, I just get impatient.

Until tomorrow....
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment