Friday 22 February 2013

DAY FOUR

 
Friday February 23rd, 2013
 
DAY FOUR- Hey there!  Day four asks for an old picture of me, and for my thoughts.  I'm just going to cut to the chase, the picture I chose is probably from when i was around 10 years old.
 
 
All I can really say is... WOW haha.  That hair is ridiculous!  This picture never fails to put a smile on my face as my grandpa passed 4 years ago in march.  I love him to death, legitimately my hero!  I like this picture because it really shows my personality, always have been and always will be a very kind, caring, happy person.  If you mean something to me I am not afraid to show it, as this picture clearly shows.  Physically I cant judge too bad, im young and didn't have too much of a choice as to what I wore or how my hair was done.  I also don't think I cared too much about appearance at that age.  All in all this picture puts a smile on my face no mater what I look like.
Until tomorrow!
xox
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment