Monday 25 February 2013

DAY SIX

Sunday February 24, 2013

DAY SIX-  Hey there, second catch up post!  Day six asks for a picture of my favourite feature on my body and why I like it, I think I can do that although it may be a toss up that I cant decide between.  Its either my stomach or my eyes.



So I decided on my stomach because it is something that can and will change, I was born with my eyes and though my stomach is the way it is mostly by nature it still needs to be worked on.   My stomach makes me smile.  I think it has a great shape to it, although there is a little bit of that "womans ponch" kind of fat below and around the belly button it is generally quite good.  It is pretty hard and definitely able to be improved via working out.  the lines down the sides always put a smile on my face as well.  I will be shredded around here soon enough :)
until next time!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment