Tuesday 19 February 2013

DAY ONE

Tuesday February 19th, 2013

DAY ONE-- My name is Kylie Graves.  I have decided to start this 30 day love yourself challenge because I'm tired of not being completely happy with who I am.  I have been in and out of relationships over the years and have realized lately that I have never really been single.  I also realized that with that comes an inability to completely know who I am as an individual.   I want to be happy with who I am and where I am in my life before I attempt to welcome in my prince charming.   When I first moved here I forced myself to do things by myself so I wasn't so afraid to be alone.  I did learn to not only deal with my own company, but to love it and even go so far as to crave it at times.  I like my personal space now, I like to spend quality time with myself but I still find myself hitting a certain point where I miss having someone around.  I get extremely lonely, so I settle, and end up fighting and hurting myself for something that I knew from the beginning would never work.  
I'm done with it.  If I cant love myself how can I ever expect someone else to? So here I am!  Ready to discover and love myself for who I am.  Pros, Cons, Strengths, weaknesses.  I've always offered a take it or leave it attitude to the public, but inside long to be loved deeply.  Just once I want someone to be afraid to lose me.  I want someone to love me like Carl loves Ellie.  And now I'm ready to help it along.  :)
I look forward to the next 30 days.  To getting inside my own head and letting out my insecurities and weaknesses.  Everything that I have kept to myself, and even from myself for so long. Should be an interesting journey, I'm excited and ready.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment