Tuesday 5 March 2013

DAY THIRTEEN

Sunday March 3, 2013

DAY THIRTEEN -  Today I am asked what I would change about myself, and there are several things.  Some of which im working on, but wouldn't mind an extra push lol. others theres not a whole lot I can do about it.  First of all I would change my body, tone and tighten and lose some lbs, but im working on that now, next I would change my views on life in general.  I am very kind, and generous, sometimes to a fault and it puts a strain on me.   I would do almost anything to make people happy, especially those I care deeply about.. when im in a relationship my partners happiness comes before my own.  my morals are better than most in this generation lol that can be good and bad but I don't know., if I could trade  my heart in for another liver id do that haha that way I could drink more and care less haha
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment