Wednesday 6 March 2013

DAY SIXTEEN

Wednesday March 6, 2013

DAY SIXTEEN- Apologize to anyone or anything you've done wrong in your life.  wow, that's heavy.  So I guess because ive done the most damage with her, id like to apologize to my mom.  For everything ive done to hurt her, really.  It was never my intention to upset her or hurt her, but when I was young and rebellious I did a lot.  Even through it all I was conscious of my decisions and tried to keep my mom in my  mind, as she instilled an amazing set of morals and values in me, and made my conscience strong.  I ran away from home a lot and moved out at a very young age due to the inability to live under someone elses rules comfortably.  It made it easier on both of us.  I told my mom once that I wished she was dead.. one and only time... quickly retracted the statement realizing what I had said and how heartbroken I would be if it actually happened and I had wished it on her.  Within 5 minutes I had apologized and made sure she knew it wasn't meant.  Overall I think I only really made a few years of her life really difficult.  But I do want to apologize to her for them.  Everyone goes through that rebellious teenage stage, mine was put to an abrupt end thanks to moving out.  Im sorry, mom, for putting you through what I did, I want you to know although im sure you already do, that I love you with all my heart and I appreciate everything you've done for me!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment